Monday, October 26, 2009

WAAAAAAY BEHIND!!…on the blog..

So I have been crazy busy…Session after session and booking up the rest of the year…(this year went way to fast..!)

I am uploading 2 sessions per day this week to the blog as I am way behind here..

All DVD’s from this past weekend are done and delivered or mailed TODAY!!…

Christmas cards are delivered within 1 week of order date!..

More previews are up tomorrow and below you can find information about the Photos with SANTA day at the studio…

I am still working on the window at the studio as I have been so busy I have not had time to pick up the new backgrounds or prints.

I will announce the winner of the WEDDING CONTEST tomorrow both on the blog and FACEBOOK

Anyone looking for Christmas sessions …I have dates available on the weekends in December ONLY!! and very few weekday sessions left at all…VISIT THE WEBSITE, email or call to book..