Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Talkative Tuesday

 

So I have decided to blog a little more about my life at home and things that are going on with my soon to be teen daughter. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have a teenager as I still feel like a teenager myself sometimes.

KIDS

This is Brooke

atw2010~047

She is an amazing kid.  Funny, smart (sometimes too smart) and so energetic. Her messiness (is that a word?)  would be her only fault..for some reason clothes belong on the floor and dishes don't ever see the kitchen again. I know she has a guinea pig living in there but I don't go in.. fear of never getting out again.  She has just finished the 7th grade and fearing the last year in her elementary school before she walks the halls of the local high school. I am  amazed sometimes that I created such a beautiful person inside and out!…

Now we are on summer break and currently dealing with terrible heat ..this week anyway.. her usual routine is sleep till noon and iPod and laptop most of the day..too hot right now for much else. She spends tons of time on the phone and with friends.

We are currently counting down the days till her Birthday in August… I decided this year would be perfect for her first concert. ( she loves music) .. after much time on the phone waiting I managed to get 3 ( not great) seats to Justin Bieber. She is sooooo excited she gets to bring her bff .. concert is the night before her birthday,,PERFECT!

HOME LIFE

Brooke and I each have a cat… mine is Elliot..( frequently on the blog)

He is a white Himalayan with an attitude, almost 2 years old ..… i love his eyes..

atw2010~015

and Brooke has Jackatw2010~001_1

Jack has been with us for 8 years … love them!

Seems all I do now is work.. Weddings every other weekend and sessions in between… Home life is pretty boring as I do also spend 20 hours a week running a local taxi company. With running a studio, a taxi company, a house and raising a daughter…I think Im tired!