Friday, November 12, 2010

Another year without you here..

 

brad008

Today is my son’s 16th Birthday….

There is no cake…no balloons.. no driving lessons.. just tears and heartache as I wake up to another Birthday without him here..

Sixteen years ago I was just 16 myself..scared, excited and wondering what my life will be like now that I am a MOM!.

I never cared about what I was missing out on, or what my friends were doing…

Bradlee was all that mattered..

I miss him so much.. I have no answers as to why he left us as he passed away of

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome at 2 years and 6 weeks old.

To wake up and discover the most terrifying thing in your life… changes who you are and what you will become.

I will have no answers..but can’t help but ask why every single day.. Why him?. Why me?.. Why Christmas Day?

Ill always wonder..and always cry when I think of you..

I love you baby boy..

Happy Sweet 16

Love your mom

xox