Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

 

 

FireworksOnWhiteMHappy New Year!FireworksOnWhiteM

I hope everyone had an amazing Holiday!

Thank you to all my AWESOME clients and to all of you booked so far for this year!

The studio in December was CRAZY.. 3 days off the whole month… (Christmas eve and day, New years EVE).. i didnt get out of p.j’s for any of them!

I haven’t had any time to really update the blog or add new deals or run a contest.. That all starts NOW!

Check the right hand side of this page and sign up for our newsletter to be able to win special contest and get special deals!..

I have the next month almost booked solid but message me if you would to inquire about a date or time.

Due to a recent problem with our answering system please  

EMAIL us to book a session for NOW!

Check Back tomorrow for our new deals and some amazing NEWS!