Friday, May 6, 2011

Graduating?

Graduating this year? Have a graduate in the family?

 

I do.. my daughter is graduating from grade 8 this year (scary for me as well as her).

I recently received her “grad photos” as I was happy with the images I realized they are all the same..

As I have many Photog friends in the US, I always see them posting “Senior Portraits”.

FUN & FRESH photos of seniors, both in studio and out.

I fell in love with this idea!.

Capturing the awesome smiles knowing they have achieved something great, as well as the fear of what’s to come next in life..

ATWPHOTOGRAPHY186

June 1st we will be offering our first ever..

SENIOR PACKAGE.
90 Min session, 45 min in studio and 45 min outside ( location based on preference). Includes 4-5 outfit changes.
1 8x10, 4 5x7 prints, DVD of images
$100.00 tax included ( caps and gowns are available)


All graduates kindergarten through post secondary.

Where do you go to school? Where do you like to hang out? What do you do for fun? Do you do any extra-curricular activities? The answers to these questions will help me guide you in planning your portrait session. Contact studio@atwphotographyonline.com to book