Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Take a break

 

 

As I finish up the last few days in the studio before the holidays …

I look back on the many many sessions I have done and the endless hours editing and burning dvds over the last 3 months.. the stress of deliveries and mail..

Ordering all my Christmas gifts online..:) ( no time for malls and extra stress).

As well this time of year is personally sad for me, I work more, I think to keep my mind elsewhere..

To see happy kids , and happy parents makes it all worth it, and brings back good feelings at such a difficult time for me..

I thank you all that came to visit us this holiday season..

You make my Christmas better because of it..:)

Merry Christmas!!..

 

xmas

Something to make everyone smile:)

My Elliot (left) and Prada (right)

( taken with Iphone )