Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We Have Moved!!

 

We have been EXTREMELY BUSY over the last month making the move to the NEW Studio.. After many blood , sweat and tears we are moved in and ready to shoot!… atw Photography is now located at 252 Main St , Picton Ontario

We shot our first session in the studio on Sunday Smile.. Here is a preview of the shoot

atw-7

The Studio hours.. Tuesday 11-2 , Thursday 11-2 for anyone wanting a gift certificate or to book a session in person. We are always in and out of the studio so you might catch us by chance ,you can contact us and we can arrange to meet with you..

We are very proud of the new studio and look forward to seeing you all there.. Our New website will be up this Friday with Great deals, and New Information and Sessions..

Thanks to Everyone who helped create my beautiful new space..especially Matt Smile , my amazing fiance for the painting, moving, putting up with me, and all the little odd jobs I made you do..Winking smile  I am so happy I am sharing this with you !

See you all in the NEW STUDIO.. Have a Picture Perfect Day!