Sunday, January 27, 2013

Deal of the Month ~ February 2013

 

February’s Deal of the Month will be A Maternity Session Special…

 

As most of you know I am expecting a baby boy in a little over 6 weeks and will be taking off March 10- April 5th for his arrival

I have been taking a lot of Maternity photos of myself and thought it only fitting I make the deal for my last full month pregnant a Maternity Special…

February

 

We have a Private Studio in my Home for Boudoir Sessions and Maternity Sessions as well..

Here are a few samples from the Home Studio…

We recommend this setting for a more intimate session, just mom to be and maybe dad to be as well..

We have a private studio / dressing room and washroom in my 125 year old home to make you feel comfortable and at home during your session.

Beautiful French doors and tons of beautiful Natural Light 

1

atwPhotography-3

atwPhotography-8

Here are a few samples of a Regular Maternity Studio Session at our Main Studio in Napanee..

We recommend this setting for Family Maternity Sessions including children and grandparents…

 

atw-7

IMG_0470

atwPhotography-2

atwPhotography-7

atwPhotography-13