Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome February…

 

I cannot believe how fast the last year has gone.. mostly the last 8 or so months.. So much has changed ..

I am excited to finally be able to say that our baby Boy will be here next month!!

I have to admit this pregnancy has flown by so far but now I have noticed the time is slowly ticking away. We had a date of March 18th for Bentley’s arrival, but unexpectedly have to change doctors and now don’t know the exact date until I see my new doctor. We are told at least the week of the 18th, as with a scheduled C-Section a week early is the safest bet!. So I guess that means just 6 short weeks left…WOW!..

 

We have started our Valentine & Easter Mini Sessions and will continue to offer sessions until March 10th. We have our adorable bunny Stan back from last year, the kids love Her and she loves themSmile..

Our current Easter Deal can be found below and there are a few sessions left!!

 

eatfb

ALSO we Have a great deal for Expecting Moms this MONTH!!

 

Our February DEAL OF THE MONTH!!!

February